Upscale Ultra Luxury Beach Home
- $7,000 per week
- $23,000 per month
- Holiday Rates (12/14-1/2): $10,000/wk
- *Surcharge: 10.0%
- *Cleaning: $200
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Cable TV
- BBQ Grill
- more below....
Choice of $500 refundable security deposit +$59 non-refundable insurance deposit OR $1500 refundable security deposit.
4 Bedroom house, king & queen beds, 4 bathrooms. Approx. 4600 sq. ft.
Ultra Luxury Executive Beach Home with the Best Views in Laguna Beach. Views of Catalina Island, San Clemente Island, and the entire Southern California gold coast from Dana Point to Palos Verde. Located on the end of a cul-de-sac, this multilevel home boasts of privacy, elegance, and amazing ever changing views from 3 of the bedrooms, the great room, pool table room, dining room and deck. Views also include some of Southern California's Best Surf spots - Brooke's and Thalia Street along with Sand & White Water views of Laguna's Main Beach. Laguna View also has a charming and beautiful garden backyard with a winding path to a secluded hillside grassy view pad with Jacuzzi tub. Laguna View is handicap accessible with elevator. Stay in this home and see Laguna as the sun rises and sets. Within minutes you can be sitting on Southern California's best beaches and village. Short drive to Southern California Amusement Parks, San Diego and Los Angeles. Unbelievable local Resorts. No events, weddings, or parties allowed. Minimum stay of 7 nights required.
4 Bedrooms. (Sleeps 10 Comfortably)
- Bedroom 1 - 1 King, Extra Wide World Class King Bed w/ luxurylinens
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen, World Class Bed w/ luxury linens
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen, World Class Bed w/ luxury linens
- Sleeper Couch – Queen
- Melt into world-class beds and luxurious amenities!
*** All bedrooms have world class beds with luxury linens of 600+ thread count count sateen sheets and goose down pillows. You will not miss a minute of sleep due to uncomfortable sleeping accommodations. Master bedroom and two of the queen bedrooms have unobstructed ocean, island and coastline views.
- Laguna Beaches, Art and Village - One of a Kind!: Laguna Beach is a very unique and special place. With it's very strong ties to the arts, you can find many art galleries and festivities year round. With Laguna's hilly topography and beautiful beaches, Laguna Beach has been a source of inspiration to many people since the early 1920's. Here at Laguna Beach, each summer you can enjoy the Pageant of the Masters, an event that shows recreations of artwork with people posing in a set that looks like the original art. Also held during the summer are festivals such as the Sawdust Art Festival, Festival of Arts, and Art-A-Fair. The Sawdust Art Festival began in 1965. The Laguna Art Museum focuses on the art of California. Laguna Beaches are amongst the Best Beaches in the World! Laguna Beach Village is so charming. There you can find many art galleries, shopping, fine and casual dining, and charm. Stroll through Laguna Beach Village without having to take your eyes of the ocean blue. Beautiful views are everywhere.
- Minutes to the most beautiful resorts & spas in US: St. Regis, Ritz Carlton, Montage, Pelican Hill, Newport Beach Hyatt, and more. Enjoy the beautiful properties, restaurants and spas at our many local five star resorts.
- Great Location for Southern Calif. as a Tourist.: Close to Orange County's - Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Medieval Times, Wax Museum, Wild Rivers Water Park. Within an hour to San Diego's San Diego Zoo, Sea World, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Legoland (35 minutes). Close to Universal Studios in Las Vegas, Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Long Beach Queen Mary and more. World Renowned Golfing within minutes of our Laguna View Beach House. - Aliso Creek Golf, St. Regis Golf Course, Pelican Hill Golf Course - minutes away.